1. Your access to and use of this Website is subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing this Website, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements regarding the use of this Website between you and ACUTRONIC Switzerland Ltd are superseded and of no force or effect. If you do not agree and accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms and Conditions, please exit this Website.
2. You may freely browse our Website, but may only access, download or use Information from this Website for your own non-commercial use. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the Information for commercial purposes, without written permission from ACUTRONIC Switzerland Ltd. You must retain and reproduce each and every copyright notice or other proprietary rights notice contained in any Information you download. You should assume that everything you see or read on this Website is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as stated in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Website without written permission from ACUTRONIC Switzerland Ltd. Except as otherwise permitted in this paragraph, ACUTRONIC Switzerland Ltd neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Website will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with ACUTRONIC Switzerland Ltd. With the exception of the foregoing limited authorization, no license to or right in the Information, or any copyright of ACUTRONIC Switzerland Ltd or of any other party is granted to or conferred upon you.
3. You should assume that all product names appearing on this Website, whether or not appearing in large print, italics or with the trademark symbol are trademarks of ACUTRONIC Switzerland Ltd. This Website may also contain or reference patents, proprietary information, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights of ACUTRONIC Switzerland Ltd and/or other parties. No license to or right in any such trademarks, patents, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes and other proprietary rights of ACUTRONIC Switzerland Ltd and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon you. All product names published in italics on this Website are trademarks owned by or licensed to the ACUTRONIC Group.
4. While ACUTRONIC Switzerland Ltd takes reasonable efforts to ensure that the Information is accurate and up to date, the Information may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. ACUTRONIC Switzerland Ltd reserves the right to make changes, corrections and/or improvements to the Information, and to the products and programs described in such Information, at any time without notice. ACUTRONIC Switzerland Ltd makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of any of the Information. ACUTRONIC Switzerland Ltd assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the Website content. All Information is provided "as is." ACUTRONIC provides no warranties about the completeness or accuracy of the Information on this Website or its possible uses. Consequently, the Information should be carefully evaluated by Website visitors. Neither ACUTRONIC Switzerland Ltd, nor any other ACUTRONIC Group Company, nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering this Website to you shall be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of access to, use of or inability to use this Website, or any errors or omissions in the content of the Website. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. ACUTRONIC Switzerland Ltd also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, or use of the Information. ACUTRONIC Switzerland Ltd reserves the right to discontinue this Website at any time without notice and without liability.
5. ACUTRONIC Switzerland Ltd has not reviewed any or all of the third-party websites which contain links to this Website and is not responsible for the content of any such off-site pages or any other websites linked to the Website. If you wish to link your website to this Website, you may only link to the home page. You may not link to any other pages within this Website without the prior written consent of ACUTRONIC Switzerland Ltd. Quotation or use of one or more portions of this Website in the website of any third parties without written consent is likewise prohibited.
6. If we become aware that you have violated any of the Terms and Conditions contained in this Legal Statement, we may immediately take corrective action, including preventing the user from accessing the services offered by ACUTRONIC Switzerland Ltd and removing any information, data and content put on the Website by the user, at any moment and without notice. If we have been injured by your violation we may, at our sole discretion, seek to recover damages from you.
7. ACUTRONIC Switzerland Ltd may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.