3-Axis Flight Motion Simulator HD33H-S50.77
This model is a precision high dynamic 3-Axis Flight Motion Simulator (FMS). The system is specifically designed for the Hardware-in-the-Loop (HWIL) testing and evaluation of high performance Radio Frequency missile systems and sensors.
- Excellent position, rate, acceleration and bandwidth performance and high accuracy in all axes
- Cost effective dual use system fitted with air pads (or rail option) for moving into an Anechoic Chamber for RF testing or under a 2-Axis Target Motion Simulator for the testing of Infra-Red/Electro-Optical missile systems and sensors
- Unlimited rotation electric drive on FMS inner axis and hydraulic drive for all other axes to deliver the high dynamic performance required for demanding HWIL simulations on agile missile systems
- Optional slip-rings for data transmission to and from the Unit Under Test
- Real-time Host computer interface via SCRAMNet® or VMIC® Reflective Memory; Ethernet (TCP/IP) for non real-time communication; Graphical User Interface (GUI) for system configuration and off-line command and control; ACUTROL®3000e real-time motion controller