3-Axis Flight Motion Simulator HD33H-S55.77
This model is a precision high dynamic 3-Axis Flight Motion Simulator (FMS). The system is specifically designed for the Hardware-in-the-Loop (HWIL) testing and evaluation of high performance Radio Frequency missile systems and sensors.
- Excellent position, rate, acceleration and bandwidth performance and high accuracy in all axes
- Rail mounted for accurate, repeatable and easy movement to the operational testing position in the Anechoic Chamber
- Integrated Shield that interfaces directly to the Anechoic Chamber becoming part of the free space ‘Faraday Cage’ test environment
- Unlimited rotation electric drive on FMS inner axis and hydraulic drive for all other axes to deliver the high dynamic performance required for demanding HWIL simulations on agile missile systems
- Optional slip-rings for data transmission to and from the Unit Under Test
- Real-time Host computer interface via SCRAMNet® or VMIC® Reflective Memory; Ethernet (TCP/IP) for non real-time communication; Graphical User Interface (GUI) for system configuration and off-line command and control; ACUTROL®3000e real-time motion controller