5-Axis Flight Motion Simulator HD55H-T65.60
This model is a precision high dynamic 3-Axis Flight Motion Simulator (FMS) combined with a 2-Axis Target Motion Simulator (TMS). The system is specifically designed for the Hardware-in-the-Loop (HWIL) testing and evaluation of high performance Infra-Red / Electro-Optical missile systems and sensors.
- Excellent position, rate, acceleration and bandwidth performance and high accuracy in all axes
- Independent FMS/TMS base with the FMS mounted on rails (or air pad option) for moving into an Anechoic Chamber for a cost effective dual use IR and RF 3-Axis FMS
- Unlimited rotation electric drive on FMS inner axis and hydraulic drive for all other axes to deliver the high dynamic performance required for demanding HWIL simulations on agile missile systems
- Slip-rings for data transmission to and from the Unit Under Test
- Real-time Host computer interface via SCRAMNet® or VMIC® Reflective Memory; Ethernet (TCP/IP) for non real-time communication; Graphical User Interface (GUI) for system configuration and off-line command and control; ACUTROL®3000e real-time motion controller