1. Your access to and use of this Website is subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing this Website, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements regarding the use of this Website between you and ACUTRONIC USA Inc. are superseded and of no force or effect. If you do not agree and accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms and Conditions, please exit this Website.
2. ACUTRONIC USA, INC. is, unless otherwise stated, the owner or licensee of all rights in this website and its contents, software, databases and services. The materials contained in this website are protected by the copyright and trademark laws and other laws of the United States. No user of this website has any right, title, or interest in such contents, software, databases or services not previously expressly granted in writing to such user by ACUTRONIC USA, INC. Users may copy and print copies of documents found on this website for the purpose of soliciting a bid from ACUTRONIC only, but only if all proprietary notices, including copyright, trademark and other intellectual property notices, are kept intact and the materials are not incorporated in any other work or publication.
3. ACUTRONIC USA, Inc. provides this website for informational purposes only. While ACUTRONIC USA, Inc. tries to keep the information on this Website as current and accurate as possible, some errors may be present. Nothing on this Website should be construed as an offer to sell.
4. ACUTRONIC USA Inc. has not reviewed any or all of the third-party websites which contain links to or from this Website and is not responsible for the content of any such off-site pages.
5. ACUTRONIC USA, Inc. reserves the right to restrict access to this Website.
6. ACUTRONIC USA, Inc. reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions.